AIRZONE - World's first suspended playground

3:20 am


Hello guysssss, if you've not already known, Airzone - the world's first suspended playground has landed in City Square Mall! We headed down on a weekday to avoid the crowd & boy we ended up getting the entire place to ourselves, yay 👍🏼  

The playground consists of 3 floors - ball pit, inflated giant balls section & the maze. We ventured into the ball pit first cause it was on the lowest floor. Little did I know what I signed up for 😣


view from the ball pit level to the ground floor


Hahahahaha look at this silly boy! 
Okay to be fair, it's actually quite hard to walk properly on the net


Welcome to the ball pit that buries people alive! *cues dramatic music*
Now you see him....now you don't!


I literally felt like I was drowning in dem sea of balls! Struggled for a few seconds before I realized that I couldn't get out on my own!!! 😭 Only managed to get my pathetic face out 😫 Notice that I was actually saying "help me!" 


Sunk back again and could only reach my hands out for help ✋🏼😖🤚🏼 Lucky I had Kong to rescue me!! If not I think I'll just be trapped like that lady who "drowned". 
(Refer to this article if you are clueless)
Honestly, it was really scary. No matter how I tried to shove the balls away from my face, it just kept coming right back at me like an endless loop. Couldn't dig my way out, couldn't find my footing either & all I could see were (you guessed it) balls.


And....less then 5 mins in, I got injured 🤕 Just an abrasion but it hurts, sobs. Got it from the friction against the nets when I was attempting to get out of the pit. So, please be advised to wear long pants!  


Proceeded to the next level, where giant balls await


For safety measures, only one person is allowed to climb up/down at any one time. 




👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 Is this what people call having big balls? 😏 hahahahaha


And is this what people call "angkat bola"? 😉😉


👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 good job


My laces came out halfway. Spoiled brat here making Kong tie it for me hehehe. Anws, make sure your laces are secured. Don't want yourself tripping on these rough nets


Next up: the maze 





Pretty straightforward maze actually




We were done in no time & still had 30 mins till the end of our session. So we went back down to the pit for round 2 via the slide


Btw, the thing about the slide is that not everyone will slide down smoothly. It depends on the material of your pants. Kong's one was "compatible" while mine just kept getting stuck halfway


And into the pit we go again! 






Glad I went in again cause this time, I managed to get myself out yay! 😌 I tried to maneuver my legs till it reached the bottom of the net & my hands grabbed onto whatever net I could reach & pulled myself out. Still requires a lot of effort but at least it's possible now


I can even dive in now without fear hahaha


Here's just me being drama 🤪🤪🤪




& here's a candid shot of kong which is so adorbz 😍 like a happy little kid


Decided to race kong across the pit & guess who won 
🦍🆚🐷

Round 1:

HAHAHA Kong accidentally found a kid's shoe!!! 🤣🤣 It's the same color as the blue balls hahaha. Camouflaged so well 

Round 2: 

Just us chilling cause too shag 😪




Dk why my shirt color is so off here lol 🤷🏻‍♀️


With 10 mins left, we slid back down to the finish line 🏁🏁



Other info: 
Airzone provides shelves to keep your stuff (at your own risk) 


There's actually also FREE lockers to leave your belongings in


Comes with charging cables for you to recharge your phone too! (fyi phones and any loose items are not allowed onto the nets) 


Price: they are having a 10% off now so it's $18 after discount (U.P. $20/Hour) 
Check out their facebook for updates.

Overall:
It's definitely a unique experience, being suspended up to 4 floors above ground and being able to climb & slide from one level to another. It actually wasn't as scary looking down & I felt safe throughout. However, I think customers should be pre-empt about the ball pit being deep and that it can be quite overwhelming at first. Boyfriends please stay close to your girlfriends, esp if she's short hahaha! & parents please accompany your kid at all times! 

This could be a good idea for a date if you're looking for a fun work out session tgt or just want to try something new. Just remember to be dressed appropriately & comfortably (pants & covered shoes) to maximize your fun! Also try to be careful of the little ones if they're in your time slot. Forgotten to mention this but there are staff  stationed on every level in case you need assistance.

Have fun if you're planning a trip down! 
Perhaps you might find a shoe or maybe.....a drowning lady

P.s thank you to the friendly staff who followed us around & took pics for us. Kong said he felt like a celebrity hahahha cause we had the whole place to ourselves + personal photographer + passers by looking at us 😂

You Might Also Like

0 comments