Valentine's Day 2017

10:12 am

Happy valentine's day everyone! We did a casual couple shoot over the weekend to celeb Vday this year. Went all the way to god-forsaken Tuas yet again. But it was worth it 👍🏼






If you're wondering about the flowers, yes they're fake. Things didn't go according to plan & the cheapest bouquet cost $35, which is absurd. So we settled for a $2.90 fake bouquet haha! 



 He said I was heavy 😒  But I'm already underweight...


Some shots with my RBF 😅




one of our fav shots 😘





So halfway through...we snapped at each other over smth trivial.
"aiyah no mood already la" (guess who said this)
But we had no choice, came so far already must continue shooting right? So, we ended up with this shot. Hahahahaha cause we didn't feel like smiling. Photos are deceiving, kids. 


Look at his feeble attempt at my "eh kiss my forehead" request 🙄


 After a few (intentionally) failed shots, he did it willingly. I guess you could say we made up. 


So we resumed smiling genuinely 😊


Kong: "you know I'm still xiao mad at you right?" 
And I thought girls were the petty ones...🙄




"I like this photo" 👇🏼
"why?"
"cause you look like you're in love with me but I'm just like playing it cool"
😑




Wished I used a real bouquet & had taken off that watch haha!




"okay let's look away from the cam"
*snap*
"ehhh, why we look different direction!"
"look at that signboard la"




 It got pretty dark by the time we ended but yay to a night shot


The field where we shot at. Spot kong's car. 


That's all for our shoot, hope you guys like the photos as much as we do. Once again, happy vday! 
Just wna say that relationships are not always smiles & laughter. It's normal to squabble & have disagreements, just like us. What matters most is you learn from it & move on. 💕

With love, 
J💋 

You Might Also Like

0 comments