#35 Handle Bar

10:30 am

Handle bar is a restaurant and bar which has a motorbike theme deco which is pretty impressive.


When I first found out about Handle Bar, I knew I had to bring kong here as he is a huge fan of bikes. Just look at him, admiring the Ducati!




So cool right, vespa seats!


Looking tru the menu and we were recommended the ribs so kong ordered that while I got a half chicken.


Spotted this interesting drink name. Imagine ordering it like "can I have a fucking hell?"
If I were the waitress, I would reply with "fuck yea!" hahaha but anws we only got a homemade ice lemon tea which tasted so-so 

  Ribs that kong ordered came shortly. I think he said it tasted alright?
 
My half chicken which was quite dry on the inside as with all spring chickens. Portion was too much for me, I couldn't finish it.


Oh btw, we managed to get the indoor seats where we could admire the deco while we ate


After eating, we went to explore the other parts of the interior

Cool pool table but did not see anyone playing it so it might be just for display


  Oh ya, so cool right the floor is made of tar!

 There were also some machineries and tools that you find in a workshop. This is a drilling machine, similar to the one I used in school. 


Anyway, kong brought his family there on another occasion and tried the pork chop. He is in love with it ever since! I tried it too, on another day where I brought my mum along. Turns out she has been there before & I can't believe she so hip one hahaha!
 So if you're going please try the pork chop but note that the portion is very huge so, share it.

Overall, I would recommend this place esp to "northies" since it's in Sembawang. Just that you need a vehicle to get there as it is really ulu max! But good news, free parking. 

Address: 57 Jalan Mempurong, 759057

You Might Also Like

0 comments