The little things

9:20 am


"We fall in love by chance & stay in love by choice."


Can't believe that another year with you has past and it's our big 4 already! Just wna say that I appreciate all that you have done for me, including the little things. 

Thank you, for always letting me swop food with you when the dish I end up ordering, sucks. For the time I was maidless and no one else could make it home in time to cook for my dogs but you came to the rescue. For being so spontaneous about exploring places and travelling with me every time. For being my movie junkie buddy who goes to the cinema up to 6 times/month with me. 

For helping me out with my fyp, making multiple trips to Art Friend and for believing in me and my project. I don't even know where you pull out so much faith from when I loose hope during the arduous process myself. You were always the more excited one when someone asks about my fyp, telling them how great it was even when I felt it wasn't. 

For telling me that I don't have to work cause you will support me financially. And then changing your mind, asking me to just find a simple job haha! 😂  For paying for our meals cause brokegirl93 is still jobless. 

For giving me a chance to give back to society by asking me along to do volunteer work together. For showing me what kindness is, by stopping your car to help a blind man cross the road. For demonstrating empathy by paying part of the damage fee when a taxi driver knocked into your car during the chinese new year period. 

For chauffeuring me around whenever you can, or when I'm lazy 🙊 For giving me a kiss on my forehead every morning before you leave for work 💋  For agreeing to give in to me when we quarrel. 

And lastly, thank you for loving me for who I am. 

Not gna lie, maintaining a relationship is hard work. Despite being together for years, we are still learning more about each other every day,  from every quarrel. (It's impossible to know someone 100% because hey, they might not even know themselves entirely.) But through these interactions/quarrels, we grow as a couple. 


4 years, 1460 days with you. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments